Beginner or experienced runner, we all need support to get across the finish line.
The hills of Waiheke Island present challenges to even the most experienced runners and provide a superb training opportunity for those taking on bigger challenges later in the year.
Each year we offer our entrants the opportunity to train under the guidance of the Foot Traffic Endurance Coaching team – for free until race day.
Training plans include:-
• 25km :Beginner & Intermediate/Advanced, over 12 weeks
• 12km : Beginner and Intermediate/Advanced over 8 weeks
• 5km : All levels over 6 weeks
Once registered, you will have access to:
• Targeted Training Plan for Wharf2Wharf event
• You can view the plan on your online calendar
• Private Member Site Access
• Android and iOS Phone App
• Exclusive Videos, Articles and Tips
• Member Forums and other Social features